*UPDATED JULY 2018*
Another Summer Holidays swings around with us all feeling exhausted. Usually under the weather, and with another massive to do list! Our new found time is mainly consumed with our own actual lives; like get the car MOT, got to the bank, clean the house, spend time with the family and so on.
I have written this short blog post to inform people of all of the things that I will not be doing over these holidays and challenge you to think of your own list.
I will not be…
- GETTING UP VIA THE ALARM OF DREAD AT 5.30AM!
- CHECKING MY EMAILS EVERY HOUR OR SO/DAILY!
- MARKING ANY BOOKS!
- WEARING A THREE PIECE SUIT, SHIRT OR TIE! OR POLISHING MY SHOES!
- EATING/DRINKING JUNK FOOD/DRINK ON MY COMMUTE TO WORK!
- DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK- AN HOUR EACH WAY!
- NOT SWEARING!
- FEELING GUILTY ABOUT NOT DOING ANY WORK!
- BOTHERING ANYBODY ELSE BY EMAILING THEM THINGS TO DO!
- MAKING EXCUSES NOT TO GO TO THE GYM!
- BE MISSING MY SONS BATH AND BOOK TIME.
- MAKING EXCUSES TO SEE MY FRIENDS AND PLAY SPORT.
I am sure there are loads more… but this will do for now.
What are yours?
Think carefully about how important the holidays are to regenerate, rejuvenate and come back to your fresh self to remember your why.